Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lesson 182: A Special Lession About Family

Late last night Deci's dad started seizing and having speech and breathing problems. He was rushed to the hospital and given medication to stop the seizures. We're still not sure why they were happening, but he'll be in the hospital for a few days for tests and medications.

Today's Special Lesson: This would have been really hard for me if I didn't have an awesome support system of friends and family. Our entire local family (nearly 20 of them) have (or will shortly) come to visit and we haven't even been here for more than 24 hours. I think every last one of our friends and family have offered their support and prayers. I like to believe I am a strong person, but I know that I couldn't do this with out them. There are people to take care of our kids, to take care of our car, to bring us food, to bring us clothes and to bring us all the other necessities we could ever need. And there is a serious prayer wall from all over the place to take care of everything that is out of our hands.  Thank you everyone. Each and every phone call, voicemail, text and facebook message is appreciated. We are very loved and well taken care of and that is something I wouldn't trade for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment